Recently Published Books
Hilary H. CarterJan 2013
This is probably the most down to earth, easy to understand, practical and helpful guide to the chakras yet written.
Blanca BeyarDec 2012
A powerful self-help book for today's spiritual readers that will inspire, empower and pave a path towards self-mastery.
Using Alternative/Integrative Interventions
Carl O. Helvie, R.N., Dr.P.H.Nov 2012
Significantly increase your chances of long-term lung cancer survival by using holistic Alternative/Integrative interventions by physicians/ health practitioners.
The Way of Compassion and Wisdom
Steve GoochSep 2006
Eva SuzannahOct 2012
This is the story of your wildest dreams, your highest hopes and your bravest adventure. All in one little book.
Being free from your excess baggage, you can take the first step towards effortless living
Hans de WaardSep 2012
Find a life that truly fits.
Billy RobertsJun 2012
The perfect handbook for all aspiring healers, teaching all about universal healing energies.
Louis ProfetaSep 2010
The Patient in Room Nine Says He's God is a roller coaster ride of joy, controversy, triumph and tragedy; often on the same page.
It s Not What You Think(Actually It Is What You Think!)
Nancy GordonMay 2012
In order to become healthy and whole we must begin to view and treat the body-mind-spirit as ONE.
Colette BrownMay 2012
Menopause as a natural, spiritual journey. For women who wish to take possession of their menopause, not the other way round!
Paul LendaFeb 2012
An inspiring guide that shows the reader how to experience a life-changing shift in consciousness.
Charlotte CarnegieJan 2012
The only book you need to read about yoga.... first.
and how to avoid it
Gwynne DaviesOct 2011
cancer, chlamydia, campylobacter, hyperactivity, obesity, migraine etc. Suffer from these? Then read Death on a Fork and get better.
Looking and Feeling Better the Easy Way
Marie-Claire WilsonOct 2011
Adapting your health and wellbeing practices to the seasons can bring effortless improvements in how you feel and look.
A Guide to Recovering from Your Eating Disorder
Pippa WilsonAug 2011
A practical, gentle, hopeful guide to letting go of your eating disorder that focuses on healing the causes, not the symptoms.
Petros ArguriouJun 2011
Meet modern medicine. According to her you are nothing but an organic machine. And if you are a machine then your society is nothing but a factory. Pulp Med sets out to correct these established erroneous and dangerous health perceptions.
Dave ReavelyMay 2011
Healthy Eating for Kids coincides brilliantly with societyâ€™s increasing awareness and concern on the subject of healthy eating for children.
Carol A. WilsonFeb 2011
Successful body-mind-spirit healing has been wished for and hoped for - until now.
Stephen OakesDec 2010
A practical, friendly guide to your Human Energy Field and its vital role in your life.
Feeling Fit, Feminine, and Fabulous in Four Weeks
Menopause is the upside of womens life and Womenopause is the program for feeling fit, feminine, and fabulous in four weeks. A program to help women through a potentially difficult time in their lives.
High Energy Conscious Living
Caroline Shola ArewaJun 2010
Energy 4 Life, exciting new approach to health and conscious living that elevates energy and transforms lives using simple energy interventions.
Self-Healing Techniques for Everyone
Philena BruceJun 2010
Transform your world while waiting for a bus? An irresistible tool-kit for manifesting an abundant, caring and joyous life.
Therapeutic sound for self-healing and transformation
Lyz CooperAug 2009
Sounding the Mind of God is a valuable insight into using sound as a powerful tool for self-healing and transformation.
Solutions to common hormonal conditions
Linda CrockettMar 2009
Ever wonder why your hormones causes you so much trouble. Read Healing Our Hormones, Healing Our Lives for all the questions you ever had about your hormones.
Popular, comprehensive and updated manual for novice, teacher and the general reader.
- Leora Fulvio, MFTLeora Fulvio, MFT (Marriage and Family Therapist), is a San Francisco-based psychotherapist special...
- Hilary H. CarterHilary Carter is co-creator of Taiyoga and co-founder of HigherMoon transformational workshops. She ...
- Louis ProfetaDr. Louis M. Profeta is a practicing Emergency Physician residing in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is a ...
- Lawrence EllyardLawrence Ellyard is the CEO and Founder of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists....
- Miranda GrayMiranda Gray has always been an advocate for the recognition of the cyclic nature of womenâ€™s ...
- Bronwen StieneReiki Teachers Bronwen Stiene, along with her husband Frans, are founders of the International House...
- Frans StieneFrans has been a major influence on global research into the system of Reiki since the early 2000s. ...
- Steve GoochSteve Gooch was born in March 1962 in Rugby, Warwickshire in England and grew up there with his two ...
- Lovera MillerDr. Lovera Wolf Miller received her medical degree, MD, from Loma Linda University School of Medicin...
- David MillerDr. Lovera Wolf Miller received her medical degree, MD, from Loma Linda University School of Medicin...
- Carl O. Helvie, R.N., Dr.P.H.Dr Carl O. Helvie, R.N. received a B.S. (NYU), M.S. (U of California), M.P.H. and Dr.P.H. (Johns Hop...
- Stefan Rippel
- Linda CrockettLinda Crockett is a Medical Herbalist, Nutritionist and Healer with a special interest in Womenâ€...
- Brett BevellBrett Bevell is faculty Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck, NY, where he teachs Reiki...
- Lyz CooperLyz Cooper has been working in the mind, body, spirit arena since 1981 and with sound since 1993 whe...
- Biography & autobiography (general): Medical
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Angels & spirit guides
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Energy (qigong, reiki, polarity)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general): Prayer & spiritual
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Reference
- Ethics & morals
- Health & fitness
- Health & fitness (general)
- Health & fitness (general): Alternative therapies
- Health & fitness (general): Beauty & grooming
- Health & fitness (general): Children's health
- Health & fitness (general): Diet & nutrition (general): Nutrition
- Health & fitness (general): Diet & nutrition (general): Weight loss
- Health & fitness (general): Diseases (general): Cancer
- Health & fitness (general): Diseases (general): Musculoskeletal
- Health & fitness (general): Exercise
- Health & fitness (general): Healing
- Health & fitness (general): Healthy living
- Health & fitness (general): Herbal medications
- Health & fitness (general): Holism
- Health & fitness (general): Homeopathy
- Health & fitness (general): Massage & reflexotherapy
- Health & fitness (general): Women's health
- Health & fitness (general): Yoga
- Medical (general): Alternative & complementary medicine
- Medical (general): Caregiving
- Medical (general): Emergency medicine
- Medical (general): Holistic medicine
- Medical (general): Nursing (general)
- Medical (general): Nutrition
- Medical (general): Practice management & reimbursement
- Music (general)
- Nature (general): Plants (general): Mushrooms
- Performing arts (general): Dance (general): Popular
- Philosophy (general): Eastern
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Psychology (general)
- Psychology (general): Applied psychology
- Psychology (general): Mental health
- Reference (general): Dictionaries
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Reference (general): Personal & practical guides
- Reference (general): Questions & answers
- Self-help (general)
- Self-help (general): Creativity
- Self-help (general): Death, grief, bereavement
- Self-help (general): Eating disorders & body image
- Self-help (general): Mood disorders (general): Depression
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general): Happiness
- Self-help (general): Self-management (general): Stress management
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website