Chakras Made Easy, The
This is probably the most down to earth, easy to understand, practical and helpful guide to the chakras yet written.
‘The Chakras Made Easy’ is aimed at the reader who wants straightforward and easy to understand information about the chakras without having to read through a load of ‘bumph’ to get to the facts.
Written by a qualified and experienced British Wheel of yoga teacher, this book explains what the chakras are in a clear and simple way. This is a very down to earth handbook that enables the reader to determine the state of their own chakras through the use of a simple tick list. Practical techniques for healing each of the seven chakras are also listed.
By healing your chakras you can realise your full potential as an amazing human being! When your chakras are spinning freely you will experience improved physical, mental and emotional health.
Understand your chakras, understand yourself.
Bring your chakras into balance, bring your life into balance.
Heal your chakras, heal your life.
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- Moon BooksPAGANISM & SHAMANISM
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Sassy BooksBADASS BOOKS FOR GO-FOR-IT GIRLS
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website